24 August 2017

Visual Diary: A Rashtrapati Bhawan Morning


On a fine Saturday morning, I remember coming back from a 4-5 day vacation with a terrible horrible-no good-screwed up sleep cycle. I had nothing to do that morning, really, NOTHING. I hate sitting idle and there couldn't be anything better for me, really.

I decided to go out, on an impromptu touristy adventure in my city. I left home sometime between 8 and 9 in the morning and boarded the metro. My experience of Central Secretariat metro station had not been very memorable, almost blurry because of the rush. I decided to hop off. I got out of Gate No.2 and started walking towards Raisina Hill, with only a slight hint of there being a Changing of Guard ceremony. The rest is a story of extreme people watching, chilling with on-duty policemen and a mild heart attack when I thought that I dropped my camera...



Eye spy cutesy lil' India Gate.


Rashtrapati Bhawan is this pretty pretty Indo-Saracenic Monument situated on Raisina Hill, I personally am a bigger fan of the Secretariat Buildings, but then the Rashtrapati Bhawan Gate in all it's Gothic sass is absolute bae. What do I talk at times? I don't know. I also have shaky hands and that's okay.



Update: My current obsession is SufiSoul's Instagram. He is super adorable and he writes straight outta his heart - more power! (Let's pull more tangents and forget about the fact that this post is about Rashtrapati Bhawan.. Oh no! Hehe)


And at that moment, I skipped a beat, for I had almost dropped my camera. Fin.

Share the post and spread some love? Follow me? InstagramFacebookSnapchatBloglovin'
(You know you love me.. xoxo Gossip Girl)
-
Love love!

Currently Listening: