17 May 2016

Dil Se Dilli (Part 1) - Chandni Chowk


"From that day on, I started hanging out alone more. It felt nice. The first time is difficult but things always get better as long as you start."

I read this quote a few days ago on a blog. I never realized the fact that I could relate so much to it, until today that I actually sat down and pondered upon it. I am a very nostalgic person. Selective, of course. One can safely assume that my actions today are a manifestation drawn from an account of my experience with a certain something a few months ago. Also, apologies for being MIA, I had my exams, and I felt unproductive before that. Sigh.







Coming back to my topic from which we got a little diverted, a similar thing happened to me a year and a half ago, where I had to venture out alone in the city to make a small clip for one of my theory classes. It was difficult, it was weird, and it was a hell lot of fun! I started in Chandni Chowk, followed by my first time in Paharganj, and finally finishing it off in Connaught Place. But that was one of my gazillions of adventures in Delhi. Today, I'll show you my musings from Chandni Chowk.









Dil Se Dilli is a series on this blog that will show you glimpses of my beloved Dilli.


Currently Listening:

Did you like the post? Give me a heads up by dropping in a comment and sharing the post on your social media. Don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitterSnapchat and Bloglovin', and never miss out on a new post. You can also subscribe to the blog via email, just feed in your email address on the box in the sidebar and you're good to go!

See ya' later, Alligator~