27 May 2016

Dil Se Dilli (Part 2) - Paharganj

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Lao Tsu

Paharganj was a different experience for me altogether. I am no hipster; you would often find me saying that I belong to the wrong generation, but then again, that's my approach and perspective about things. I'm a person who believes in vibes, healing, aura and other things you can categorize as 'mystical'. I believe in self discovery to be the ultimate truth, for the only truth that exists for us is the truth about our own self.







For me, I did discover a part of me that I couldn't have if I did not decide to go solo and take the responsibility for my own self. Delhi is not the safest but it definitely is an amazing place to be. Delhi is my home and the path of self discovery has been beautifully laid out, making it easier for me.







I believe that in order for a person to grow, one must stay alone - for an hour, a week, a month or a few, maybe a year or more - it depends on you. Travelling alone lets you experience so much, something one can never experience if they don't come out of the protected environment of one's home. Start by heading out being a tourist in your own city - Start small.






Currently Listening:


Did you like the post? Give me a heads up by dropping in a comment and sharing the post on your social media. Don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitterSnapchat and Bloglovin', and never miss out on a new post. You can also subscribe to the blog via email, just feed in your email address on the box in the sidebar and you're good to go! Signing out now, Much love.x