8 June 2017

Not Every Man Really Lives.


I'm a multi-potential person and as much as I like doing everything I do, I enjoy having this clarity and focus in life. I like the balance. Lately, I've been a lot more introspective about my life. I have realized a lot of things, some of them being -

1. If it feels like a liability, or obligatory for that matter, don't do it.
2. Trust and respect are earned, and you can't just hand it over to someone just because you want to.
3. There are some nice people, and some people are just plain pathetic. Just like Yin and Yang. Therefore, maintaining a balance.


4. Hugging trees feels great.
5. I don't care if the kind of music is 'too sober' or not so EDM-like. I like what I listen to, you should do too. Not really To each their own.
6. I need to take more care of myself, putting my mental health first.
7. I need to stay away from a certain people.
8. If I don't put my opinion forward, I will never make progress in my life. (Not to be confused with the National Pastime - Taking offence to things. Jeezus, don't get offended on that now. Bleh!)
9. I don't like surprises. I like spoilers.
10. It will always seem like a daily grind if you don't make a deliberate attempt in doing things a little differently.
11. I need to be a little more aware and conscious of things, every little drop counts.
12. Life goes on and there's no such thing as permanence - some things just last longer.
13. Sometimes, jumping on a trampoline helps.
14. I should go out more.

and the last, perhaps the most important thing that I've learnt is..

15. I'm not an introvert anymore. I'm back to being who I was before I joined Architecture School. I'm an Ambivert. And it's okay if I switch from being an introvert to being an extrovert in a jiffy. It's okay. We're all humans, we all have our shortcomings.


Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
- William Wallace

Anyway back to where we started from. I read that quote a while ago, it moved me. It got stuck in my head like superglue.

Flashback to about a year ago.

Sooooooo, I've suffered from the biggest creative blocks of my life. From writing to architecture to photography to performing and fine arts to food (no, I didn't want to add any punctuation to that) - basically everything went down in the dumps for me. Life was trash.

I didn't feel like doing anything, there were unfortunate events which took place in my life. I lost my ability to think straight and positively. I had an absolute breakdown. I wanted to retreat into this shell of nothingness. This shell, was the most toxic thing that happened to me. But it's human. I'm human. I got over it. I'm not living the below average, stagnant lifestyle that I almost psyched myself into living (remember, the shell?) Everything happens for the good. I learnt my lessons. It could've been worse, but it didn't. I'm indeed grateful, and will never be able to thank all those people who helped me get out of it enough. If you're reading this, thank you so much!
Now that I'm showing gratitude, I'll just take a moment to thank those people who were absolutely horrible to me, without you, I'd never learn the fact that humans can be indeed be snakes, for all I care.

I had a rough time, my hard disk crashed too, with 5 years worth my data. Too much information, well. Whoops?

Life feels like trash sometimes, make sure it's of the pretty kind.
I've waited to make this joke for such a long time. Haha (goes to a corner, sobs)

Fast forward to about half an hour ago.

(Because that's totally how you flashback and fast forward in a textual format)

I was thinking about how life has been for me, how I've come out stronger than ever. How it's important to realize that you're living a meaningless life (that is, if you know you are, duh!) and to get your butt out of the rut. Ooh, that rhymed! Oh, also, I wanted to delete the blog, like my other 2007859825434 blogs. Not anymore.


I want to keep my blog. I'll try to write as much as possible - I'll hopefully make that a once a week thing, if work permits. I enjoy writing, I enjoy the thing I haven't been able to do because situations. I'll try stop wasting my time on memes and start focusing on things I really enjoy doing - Writing. Architecture. Photography. Oww, yes.

I really had to get all of this out of me. Thanks for reading all of this, it means a lot. I'll be back soon.
Y'all can look forward to a lot of travel-related posts. It'll be fun!
I'll stop here for now, this is turning into a wall of text. Sigh.

Oh oh oh, you guys can also learn more about this multi-potential thing here. It's NOT abnormal. You'll see why, just click on the link and watch the video! Bye now!

Currently Listening:

and
and


I feel like an old woman now. Suga Dadi. So much maturity coming from a woman who looks 13.
I'm feeling extra generous today. Thank me later mhm. Free hugs, anyone?

Don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitterSnapchat and Bloglovin'
You can also subscribe to the blog via email, just feed in your email address on the box in the sidebar and you're good to go!

Ciao~