8 February 2017

(Happy-Travel-Wanderlust-World) Playlist #1

What's up guyssssssss?
Why don't you guys like my long drawn out wordssssss?
Nooooo?
Pls don't go. I'll stop for now.

I'm not going to bore you guys with my occasional rant today, hopefully.

SO many people have asked me on Instagram and Snapchat about my 'World' music/ music I listen to while I travel. And since I don't have a particular set of songs specific to travel, I'm going to turn this into like a monthly/ once in two months thingy where I post my current favourites or any other interesting music which I like or has stories/memories associated to it.

I'll just post the Youtube videos down below and some trivial stuff, idk. Let's just begin.

1. Boshret Kheir - Hussain Al Jassmi
I love this song so much, it triggers every faint memory I have of my trip to the oh-so-stunning Egypt. Also, it makes me dance. Everytime.


2. Keiki O Ka 'Aina Stand Strong - Paul Izak
Just listen to this one, okay? You'll feel me.
#TreehuggersUnite #TheHippiesWereRight

3. I'm The Mountain - Stoned Jesus


4. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Because you cannot EVER Rick Roll me. EVER. I like this song. EVERRRRRRR, alright. I included this song because you either like it or you hate it. There's no in between. *chuckles*


5. Ordinary Love - U2
I'm not going to lie, I watched the last 10 minutes (or less) of Mandela and I cried during the final speech. I really did. And I probably will again. #LifeAsAHighlySensitivePerson
Someone gift me Nelson Mandela's biography already please?


6. Taro - Alt-J
My current favourite. Everything about this song is just brilliant. It's not 'just a song' for me, it's a piece of art. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! If you find this whiny, I don't know you. Gurl, bai.


7. C'est Si Bon - Earta Kitt


8. Hanv Saiba Poltoddi Vetam - Gonzaga Coutinho
I love this Goan classic! Lovely vocals, aah! One of my favourites of all times.


9. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ray Peterson
Straight outta my mum's music collection~


10. At The River - Groove Armada
Why has Groove Armada been forgotten, I don't understand :/

--
Do you guys like the idea of having this playlist thingy? Want me to make this into a series? Want me to add more World music? Instrumental? Vocals? Emphasis on videos or not? How often do you want me to post about this series? So many questions, you guys. Answer them pls? Lemme know in the comments below or DM me on Instagram? I love getting comments and feedback from you guys!

Oh and here, for those of you using Spotify~


Don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitterSnapchat and Bloglovin', and never miss out on a new post. You can also subscribe to the blog via email, just feed in your email address on the box in the sidebar and you're good to go!

While you're at it, pin this too:


See you soooooon! Mahalo for the pa`i`ai, haha~